In order to remove your underarm hair, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money or to make a lot of effort. You can do it easily and with minimal expense at home. Here are a few tips on how you could do it.
- Mix 2 cups of sugar with ¼ cup of water, ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice and ¼ cup of honey.
- Boil the mixture under slow flame for half an hour, until it becomes brown in color. Leave it to cool for a while
- Make sure that your underarms are clean and then dust them with baby powder, in order to remove extra oil from your skin.
- Apply the home made wax on the area with unwanted hair. At first, apply it only on a small portion, in order to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients or that you do not irritate too much.
- Wait until the paste hardens on your skin and then pull off the wax, in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- If there remained any residues on your skin, rinse them off with lukewarm water.
Another natural remedies for removing underarm hair:
- chickpea flour mask;
- egg mask;
- potato-lentil paste;
- raw papaya paste.